Support for new layout

I do want to note that the mobile view could still use a lot of work. For one example:

screenshot-20260327-193014.png

And in this thread too:

screenshot-20260327-193100.png

@Ramon Did you notice these issues at @KBExit posted about?

@“ernestdefoe”#p138 Yeah, it’s definitely coming from one of the extensions… I’m already on it! :wink:

image.png

@“ram0ng1”#p141 Not sure what extension it could be,

@“ernestdefoe”#p142 Not sure what extension it could be,

Don’t worry, I can analyze it based on the page’s HTML elements.

Pushed some updates on my end. Hopefully things run smoother.

@“KBExit”#p136 I do want to note that the mobile view could still use a lot of work. For one example:

From the image, I couldn’t identify what’s going wrong with the mobile menu (in the discussion)…

@“ram0ng1”#p145 the menu on the top right, it looks odd being round instead of flush with the screen when everything else sits flush there.

@KBExit

Mobile navigation issues resolved and other minor changes have been fixed! Please update to the new version. :smiley:

screenshot-2026-03-28-093901.png

@Ramon need to add some padding between the typing indicator and the box to click to reply.

Also would be great if the background of the tag container would respect the color assigned to the tag. I’m only noticing this on certain tags.

Like the News and Announcements color is supposed to be blue…

screenshot-2026-03-28-094055.png

Also noticing this in messages. The color should be uniform with the rest of the theme.

screenshot-2026-03-28-094419.png

I’ve made several changes to the discussion page and the messaging app… it’s not finished yet, but it’s definitely a step forward!

try update:

composer update ramon/avocado

@“ram0ng1”#p155 I’ve made several changes to the discussion page and the messaging app

It doesn’t respect dark mode now at all. Everything except the part at the bottom was perfect in the messaging app before.

I’m going to focus on some minor tweaks for now, and I’ll be back with a full solution soon

@“ram0ng1”#p157 sounds good.

@“ram0ng1”#p157 would it help to make you an Admin temporarily to try CSS stuff to add to future updates?

I can check everything I need just by browsing the forum… But I’ll give you a heads-up if I ever need an admin account. :wink:

@“ram0ng1”#p160 sounds good. I’m glad to see the theme truly coming together. The thing I love about it is it doesn’t look cookie cutter and unless you knew the site was running Flarum you’d have a hard time figuring it out.